Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Winscope has anyone used it?

Homer J Simpson spake thus:

"gorehound" wrote in message

I don't have an oscope that works, but I was wondering if anyone has used
Winscope. Actually I have a TDS210 that doesn't work and would like to
check the crystals and was wondering if this software would suffice. I
checked the power supply voltages with my DMM and all of the voltages
check out, but I definately need a scope to check some of the other stuff.
If anyone knows of any other software besides this I would be happy to
know about it too.

What sort of signal frequencies? AFAIK, Winscope etc don't go much over 2
Mhz but maybe that was then.

Since Winscope uses the sound card, you'd be limited by the ADC's upper
frequence limit, no?

--
Napoleon won the battle of Waterloo. The German Wehrmacht won World War
II. The United States won in Vietnam, and the Soviets in Afghanistan.

- Uri Avnery, Israeli peace activist
(http://counterpunch.org/avnery09022006.html)