Mark

Default Grinding Wheels

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

The grinding wheel had a divot removed, but after dressing to get down to a
full wheel the wheel was used again. Stopping them fast doesn't do any
damage. Apparently when they're well made, neither does wedging them!

Geez, what can I write?

If you want to trust your life and limb to a stressed wheel go right
ahead. God watches out for fools and drunks.

Makes me wish I saved the manual with graphics of grenaded wheels. Had
one picture of a wedge dropped between a rest and wheel to illustrate
the need for a guard. Thousand words omitted.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens,
A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the
suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)