Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Bemier Joe Bemier is offline

Default Jet Mortiser Manual

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:16:14 GMT, "Bill Hall"
wrote:

Recently got a pretty good deal on a Jet JB5M (708580) benchtop mortiser
sans the manual/parts list. Bought on Craigs List for $120.00 w/3 new bits.
Hence the lack of a manual was no big deal! Except, now can't locate a
manual on the "net". Went the DAGS route and everything that pulls up are
the floor/industrial machines. Lots of PDF's , but none for this model.
Unusual, since the machine is still a current model! Any help or
suggestions. Not a big deal, since I can still use it, but may need parts in
the future or "throne reading"
Bill

Bill - I had an idea and maybe it can work. I went to Amazon, entered
the Jet Mortiser and then called up all the reviews. Not all the
reviewers incluse contact info, but I was able to find one that did.
Here is the link-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile...903106?ie=UTF8

Hopefully, you can email this guy and he would make a copy for you.

Good Luck