Roy

Default Grinding Wheels

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:04:24 -0000, Jeff Dantzler
wrote:

snip
===Okay, I'll bite.
===
===What are considered the "better grade" of wheels?

I would assume what they mean by better grades of wheels are those
normally sold by major companies with a brand name on them and not the
el cheapo china import wheels. As good a grinder as Baldor makes,
they still supply a pi$$ poor stone on them. Not even a manufacturers
name on these wheels. I was really dissappointed in my 7" Baldors
performance when I first got it, until I got rid of the no name wheels
and put on some DoAll brand and Norton wheels.

The same is true with grinding wheels as everything else you buy. You
get what you pay for 99% of the time.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.