Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bees in the ground?

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
y.net...
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"HomeDecoy" wrote in message
oglegroups.com...
wrote:
Water? Even water is a chemical, technically. What aspect of
"chemicals" don't you want? Use Sevin dust. It breaks down nicely
after a little while.

Haha true. I guess I'm looking for something that can go in the
ground
but not cause long-term damage to the soil so that we can grow
things
there again.

If you're planning on growing edibles in that area, then you do NOT
want
use ANY so-called "safe" or "relatively safe" pesticide. None of them
ever
has been or ever will be shown to be safe. It is not possible.

Horse-puckey. Sevin is perfectly safe when used as directed.

Horse-puckey. No substance can be considered safe in or around food
unless
it is tested on humans. You may find one or two instances of that
happening,
but they were rare, and the practice is now illegal.

You can go on thinking that if it makes you feel better... and I'll
continue
to use Sevin in my vegetable garden.

Go on thinking what? That these things cannot be tested properly? Is that
specifically what you're referring to?

Go on thinking that Sevin isn't safe.
Regards,

I see you haven't given this any thought since a year ago, when I provided
you with more than enough information to snap you out of your torpor. I
don't care WHAT you believe, but don't go telling amateurs something's safe
unless you have proof, which doesn't exist.