Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default Phillips TV power problem

ha escrito:

Hi, not sure if you can help me. I have a phillips widescreen tv, the
model number is 32PW9618/05. I sent it to a repair shop last year. They
said it couldn't be fixed and arranged to deliver it back to me. This
was over a year ago. When I recently called them to say I wanted my TV
back repaired or not, they said it was mended. They originally said
every time they repaired it the same thing happend. Anyway the problem
is this. I plug it in, and the red light comes on, I press a channel
key and it starts up, then before the picture comes up, it switches off
and the blue standby light flashes. How do I get it repaired or can I
do it myself, I have a fair bit of electronic knowledge as I used to
work for a company making testing equipment.

EM6E AA chassis. try eserviceinfo.com for tips and schematics
regards,
-B-