Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Disposing of used finishing liquids

In article hdednVg3xPAlTJfYnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@massilloncabletv .com,
Ken Nuzum wrote:
I would appreciate suggestions for responsibly disposing the thinners and
spirits used in finishing. I end up with old soup cans or containers with a
cup of brush cleaning residue - how do I get rid of it without causing
environmental problems?

And, sorry for the mispost in alt.binaries.pictures,woodworking.

You could check with your local environmental authority and see if
they have any kind of pickup or drop off available. Lots of
communities have a once or twice a year "household hazardous waste"
pickup day.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland