steamer

Default If you were building the dream shop

--Just finished putting a 2nd floor on my shop; 900 sq ft
addition, woohoo! I'm putting my office up there (here now) and all of the
non-dirty non-noisy shop stuff; it's amazing what a collection that
involves! In spite of getting it all done to code, which includes *lots*
of stuff I wouldn't have bothered with and would consider downright bad
ideas; for instance sprinklers are now mandatory; there's one *directly*
over my computer, so if there's a little bit of hot weld that gets too
close to a squirter downstairs I lose everything! Next up: a beach
umbrella above my workstation; it'll look weird indoors, but what else can
I do? It's also "brass monkey" cold in here in the mornings due in part
to increased exposure to cold breezes, plus a rotten winter. I'm going to
add a free-standing propane heater, but it sits beneath *another*
squirter; must be careful to not set temp too high...
--I've more suggestions than I can think of; maybe I should start
blogging it.

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Another happy ****** living
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : in the Golden Age of Porno...