Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bugs in ice maker

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ever since I moved into my new apartment, I've been getting bugs coming
out in my ice from my ice maker. I've let it run and run for days, but
still they seem to be coming out. What are they and is there anything I
can do about them?

There are no visible signs of bugs anywhere else in the refridgerator,
freezer, or kitchen.

Three possibilities that I can think of:

While the apartment was empty, bugs crawled into the water line that is now
hooked to your fridge.
They are not bugs, but bits of carbon from a filter in the line
This is a troll.