Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Panasonic PT50LC14 IC1001 regulator blown apart

The power supply is only available as a complete board and no schematic nor
parts list is included in the manual. It looks like the regulator is a
STR-G66?? but I can't tell the last two digits. I'd like to fix the PS to
see if anything else is wrong rather than buyng a whole PS just to check the
rest of the set. Anyone happen to have one of these that they could take a
look at or know which IC it uses? Maybe someone has a contact at Panasonic
that would know? We are no longer ASC for them...

Leonard

It has removed 6704 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!