Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panasonic PT50LC14 IC1001 regulator blown apart

The power supply is only available as a complete board and no schematic nor
parts list is included in the manual. It looks like the regulator is a
STR-G66?? but I can't tell the last two digits. I'd like to fix the PS to
see if anything else is wrong rather than buyng a whole PS just to check the
rest of the set. Anyone happen to have one of these that they could take a
look at or know which IC it uses? Maybe someone has a contact at Panasonic
that would know? We are no longer ASC for them...

Leonard

It has removed 6704 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art Art is offline

Flippin Service Manual from Panasonic does not show that circuit not the
parts listing for it, next time I have one open I check it for you.
"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
news
The power supply is only available as a complete board and no schematic
nor parts list is included in the manual. It looks like the regulator is
a STR-G66?? but I can't tell the last two digits. I'd like to fix the PS
to see if anything else is wrong rather than buyng a whole PS just to
check the rest of the set. Anyone happen to have one of these that they
could take a look at or know which IC it uses? Maybe someone has a
contact at Panasonic that would know? We are no longer ASC for them...

Leonard

It has removed 6704 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks, Art, but someone on the TechData forum already gave me the
info...STRG6624. At least now I can fix the supply to see if anything else
is toasted without having to buy a PS board.

Leonard

"Art" wrote in message
news
Flippin Service Manual from Panasonic does not show that circuit not the
parts listing for it, next time I have one open I check it for you.
"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in message
news
The power supply is only available as a complete board and no schematic
nor parts list is included in the manual. It looks like the regulator is
a STR-G66?? but I can't tell the last two digits. I'd like to fix the PS
to see if anything else is wrong rather than buyng a whole PS just to
check the rest of the set. Anyone happen to have one of these that they
could take a look at or know which IC it uses? Maybe someone has a
contact at Panasonic that would know? We are no longer ASC for them...

Leonard

It has removed 6704 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

It has removed 4885 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!