Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Hall Jim Hall is offline

Default Which TS would you choose

I opted for the American made X5 3hp Delta Unisaw and really like it. I
also have three Jet tools.. shaper, jointer, spindle sander. I like them
too.

I've had great customer service from both manufacturers.

Jet's catalog shows stock number 708174 as its mobile base for the table saw
you're looking. I'm sure there's aftermarked bases also.

"Ron S" wrote in message
ups.com...
Looking for a new cabinet saw and found these new on ebay. Which would
you choose. Also, anyone know what kind of mobile base the Jet would
use?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jet-JTAS-10XL-3H...1200 29419556

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-Delta-...1 20031076512

Not sure if the Delta is worth the $100 more, especially when the Jet
has that fancy cabinet.