habbi

Default OT : Kerosene space heaters

I have a "Master" Kerosene space heater and the other day I filled it with
diesel thinking it would be a lot cheaper. It worked for a while and then
quite. The blowers still runs and it smells like a mist of diesel is being
made but it does not ignite. First of all can these heaters burn diesel or
strictly kerosene. (the smell is not an issue) Also what has gone wrong with
the ignition system, I assume it is similar to a burner in a furnace or
boiler. Thanks

---