Posted to alt.home.repair
Puddin' Man Puddin' Man is offline

Default Cutting sump pump hole in concrete floor.

One last recommend.

Choose your sump basin, buy it, take down the
basement before you do measurements.

Plan -everything- well before the first cut.
Write specs down. Review the next day.

You know the old saw: measure twice,
cut once. I'd measur 3-4 times. :-)

Good Luck,
Puddin'

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 20:34:29 -0400, "BETA-2K"
wrote:

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message
news

Do you know where the drains are located?

Yes.

What else might be in/under the basement floor and
where might it be located?

Nothing else. I know where the water, gas, and electric lines are -- all
above the floor line.

Don't neglect to plan for the concrete dust. A
water feed'll help, but it's still a big mess.

Anything I ever do seems to involve a big mess, so I'm not expecting this to
be any exception.

Thanks again.

Pease pudding hot,
Pease pudding cold,