BigWallop

Default Getting Inhibiter into a sealed heating system

"Rich" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

This may seem a trivial matter to some but i have never done it!

My central heating is a sealed fully pumped system.
I would like to flush it and add new inhibiter.

The flushing part i think i can handle.
i.e. Connect a hose from the tap (check valvle) to the flow and a hose
from the return to a drain.

How can i add the descaler?
When it is fully flushed the system will be full of water...So how do
i add the inhibiter? Probably the same way i add the descaler ;-)

Regards,

Rich

You can add it through one of the radiator bleed valves, or directly into
the boiler pipework through a bleed valve at the top.

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com