Posted to alt.home.repair
Craven Morehead Craven Morehead is offline

Default Is 1/4" glass directional?

Did she have big tits?

"Perry Templeton" wrote in message
.. .
I've done lots of projects with glass and had it cut at my local glass
shop. I am putting an antique medicine cabinet in a house I'm restoring
and I needed new glass shelves for it. There was a new girl at the
counter. When I gave her my measurements, I told her that I wanted 1/4"
glass and my measurements were 3 1/8" by 15. Then she wanted to know what
was width and what was length. I told her that as far as I knew, she had
all the measurements she needed. With some eye rolling on her part, she
took the order and later in the day, I got a call to pick it up and it was
fine. I'm thinking she was just new or maybe a little nagging voice in my
head says *maybe* it makes a difference in what is length or width? I
doubt it, but I'm throwing it out here anyway.

Perry