Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Are the new crop of Li-ion battery tools inherently dangerous?

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:41:40 UTC, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Doctor Drivel"

saying something like:

If you flatten the battery and have no fuel, all it needs is a tow for
1/2
mile or so and the wheels turning will charge the battery, they you get
home.

Really? Creates energy does it?

Yep.

At 100% energy efficiency, enough to get you half a mile? So, you're
saying you only need to be towed *half* the way home...

If you say so.