Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jason Jason is offline

Default discontinued MFI worktop

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
. uk...
Stuart wrote:
On 10 Sep 2006 09:53:11 -0700, "stevelup" wrote:

rocky wrote:
I am extending a recently installed MFI kitchen for which I need
additional Royal Granite worktop,but contacting MFI I have been
told it as been discontinued.
Does any group reader know where I can possibly get the extra
worktop I need,done a google search but nothing comes up.I have
been told that Howdens Joinery do this particular worktop ,but they
are trade only.
Thanks for any advice..

Hi.

I've bought from Howdens a number of times (Swindon Branch) without
any problem. I don't think their trade only rules are very stringent.

Regards,

Steve

So just dress up like a joiner and stick a pencil behind your ear
..:-)

Stuart

And wear a tool holster and some sawdust in your hair.

Don't forget a few dirty sticking plasters on your fingers.

-- JJ