Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Taps - the thread cutting kind

On 2006-09-09 23:27:22 +0100, "dcbwhaley" said:

This site is very highly rated for quality Taps n Dies

http://www.tapdie.com/

Thanks for that. Looks very good. Not cheap but affordable. And
what a range! Left hand metric, cycle... I am immmmmmmmmpressed

I bought one of their metric sets a couple of months ago, partly
because I couldn't
find the range of sizes elsewhere, partly because of having 2-3 taps
for each size and not wanting the cheap sets which don''t seem to last
very well.

When all of that is taken into account, a price of around £100 is quite
impressive.= as are the results I've had.