Gary Coffman

Default The IDEAL Machinery Moving Trailer?

On 4 Jan 2004 09:08:40 -0800, (Too_Many_Tools) wrote:
I have also found that the type of floor in the trailer can make a big
difference with the ease of dealing with certain loads. My tilt
trailer has a steel plate floor while the utility trailer is treated
plank. Any thoughts on trailer decks folks?

My trailer has a wood floor. Things tend to stay put on the wood
floor better than on a steel deck. But if I had a tilt bed, I think I'd
want a steel diamond plate floor. That'd allow things to slide on
and off easier. It's what the rollback wreckers have.

Gary