Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Unisaws...Are the Old Ones "Better" than the New Ones?

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 18:57:18 GMT, wrote:

Frank Boettcher wrote in
:

snip

Your purchase choice is your choice, but I resent you continuing to
post, as you have for years, that the "factory" was not properly
torquing the units and that was causing broken trunnions. It is not
true and it is an insult to the many fine people who built those
machines.

snip

geez - "Lighten up Francis"

No, in this case I don't agree. Frank was one of those "many fine
people at Delta" and I respect the fact that he feels defensive about
the product and a loyalty to the company that produced it. I for one,
am glad to have him on the wreck to sometimes clear the air. On Delta
issues, he's Da Man.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.