Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Clogging mower

wrote in
oups.com:

Sharpen the blades properly or replace them and see if the symptoms
change.
A lot of guys will claim the blades are sharp because they had them
done once or twice during the season -that aint enough.
HotRod wrote:
I have a self propelled three in one mower that is always clogging
when I try and use the side shoot, it means I get to do two or three
runs up and down the lawn and then shut it down and clean it out. Any
ideas? Has anyone every tried a teflon spray or something similar?

True. If you have sandy soil, the sand will dull the blades on a push or
rider pretty quick.