SRF

Default The IDEAL Machinery Moving Trailer?

I like the ideas here about the low tilt trailers.

Just out of curiousity, have any of you ever gotten one the these stuck due
to lack of ground clearance.

Thanks.
Steve.

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
om...
As a longtime lurker, I have always read the various postings of
moving/rigging/hauling machinery by those of us HSMers who do it on an
occasion where we have found the next machine in our endless journey
to upgrade our shops.

While I have moved a number of machines over the years, one common
problem is having the means to load and unload the trailer. Rarely
have I had access to a forklift at the location where my latest find
has been. While there are ways to load and unload any trailer, the
common problem has always been doing it with minimal equipment in
awkward locations with less than adequate number of helpers. After
searching for awhile for a trailer that is made to haul machinery, I
would say that the following link shows the best combination of
features for a machine carrying trailer. I would like to hear your
comments and suggestions as to what you would add to this trailer.
While added capacity is always welcomed, there is an upper limit to
what a 1/2 or 3/4 ton pickup will tow. I would also be interested in
your opinion on the Bil-Jax trailer product line.

TIA

TMT

http://www.biljax.com/products.asp?c...&OrderDI R=AS
C&Page=1&pID=B03%2D01%2D0003