Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule

"Joe Bemier" wrote in message
And there is the point. I don't want $400-$500 worth of extras
*forced* on me just to cover some other clowns stupidity.
I challenge anyone to cite a documented accident that occurred while
proper procedure was being followed - hint: there are none.

And that attitude is going to bite you in the butt big time some day,
probably sooner than later.

There *are* documented incidents and Sawstop goes out of its way to make
sure that they're all documented for all to see. It would be financially
incompetent and careless for them to do otherwise.