Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Steve Irwin....... It didnt take long............

In article .com,
wrote:
Apparently, according to this morning's radio news, his family want
the fatal incident to be shown on TV. Just me, or is that just a
bit weird?

Would it be too cynical of me to mention "viewing figures" and
"royalty payments"?

There is that, but it would also be a lesson for all the other people
in the world working with crocs, and may well result in saving a life.
So fair nuff.

Maybe if it had been a croc that killed him? ;-)

--
*You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.