Posted to alt.home.repair
davidlaska davidlaska is offline

Default metal roof and leaks? using tape to fix? Eternabond brand tape

I have a metal roof made with used metal sheet (2x9 feet) and there are
holes from previous fasteners. I tried silicon, tarbased stuff, butyle
but examining then weeks later I felt that it will not do the job when
the rains come. I bought a role of 4 inch by 50 eternabond tape and
cut pieces for the holes. It seems to stick very well and has a UV
backing. It is marketed for this purpose. Has anyone had experience
use this product of mental? ( Like all products, the surface must be
clean, free of and so on)