Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule

The Other Funk wrote:

Now for all you young people who weren't around in the early 60's, nothing
that has been said about the government forcing something down your throat
wasn't said back then about seatbelts.**At*the*time,*seatbelts*were*adding
about $50.00 to the cost of the car. Go to the NTSB site and look up how
many lives seatbelts have saved.

Mine included. And I wouldn't think of riding my motorcycle without a helmet.
But it should be my decision, not forced on me.

Another of my "liberal" opinions :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down