Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Mildly OT - And Why I Still Admit They're Mine

Wed, Sep 6, 2006, 12:15am (Upscale) doth spake:
Ok, I'll think about it. I'm just wondering what it would cost to ship
them up to Canada? If they're claimed as a gift worth less than $25
dollars, a measurable amount of duty can be saved getting them across
the border.

I'll have to withdraw the offer. The decontamination fees would
bankrupt most people. Ah well. Guess I'm stuck with 'em. I did get
back the money for the axle less $140, that was borrowed, without
asking me first. Ah well. It cost me less raising them than it does
now that they're adults.

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.