Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bookworm Bookworm is offline

Default Painting a concrete floor

John wrote:

EH?! I had a new garage floor 14 years ago. For once in my life I
thought I'd do a Proper Job on painting it, so I bought proper concrete
paint from the builder's merchant (not a "shed"), and I also bought the
recommended stabiliser to use underneath it.

John

The description 'Stabilisation Solution' has many meanings. Sometimes
it it is in reality a priming solution, sometimes it is a dustproofer,
sometimes it is a hardener. They all call it a 'Stabilising Solution'

If the manufactururer says ' Use X .. Stabilisation Solution' then use
it. He usually knows best.

'If all else fails read the instructions'