Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Mildly OT - And Why I Still Admit They're Mine

"J T" wrote in message
Think they can be trained to do windows?

Absolutely. Guaranteed.

Of course that answer depends on what exactly you want done to
windows. If you meant "cleaning" windows, they're certainly capable of
doing an excellent job with that - getting them to actually clean
windows, well that's "your" problem.

Ok, I'll think about it. I'm just wondering what it would cost to ship them
up to Canada? If they're claimed as a gift worth less than $25 dollars, a
measurable amount of duty can be saved getting them across the border.