Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule

"R. Pierce Butler" wrote in message
I find the numbers a bit hard to believe. How many table saw users are
there? I can't find a single person at work that owns one.

I work for a small company (20 people) and there are at least four of us
that have a table saw. My neighbor across the street has one, as does the
neighbor next door. Given that percentage, with 300 million people in the
US, that is one hell of a lot of saws. I did see the number of injuries
someplace other that Saw Stop too, but I don't recall where it was.