Posted to rec.woodworking
jo4hn jo4hn is offline

Default Mildly OT - And Why I Still Admit They're Mine

J T wrote:
Mon, Sep 4, 2006, 4:25pm (EDT-3) (jo4hn) doth
proposeth:
OK. Here's a brilliant idea for you. Pull the tranny out of the VDub and
put it in the Pontiac. Howzzat?

No trans in the Dub. The boys didn't come up with an axle either.
The yard opened at 9, they got there well after 12, line about 3 anyway,
and the axle was long gone, as weell as everything the younger son had
earmarked for himself. I'll make you a very good deal if you want to
adop either or both. Howzzat?

JOAT
My shop, my rules.

Another pregnant idea aborted. Oh well. And I don't need any more
cars, broken or otherwise. Good luck to you.
mahalo,
jo4hn