Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Roger is offline

Default Low energy lamps

The message .com
from contains these words:

At 50p each from Morrosons, I am in no hurry to waste time repairing one.

49.5p actually, if you are referring to the buy-one-get-one-free 99p
offers that come round regularly. I'm rather impressed with these
bulbs - reasonably quick to get to full output, which is pleasingly
white. Can hardly go wrong for 50p ;-)

Funny that. I recent bought a few from Morrisons. The only one used so
far has a delay in excess of 2 seconds before it shows any light at all.
By far the worst of all the low energy bulbs I have used since I
switched to low energy a decade or so ago.

--
Roger Chapman