axolotl

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

AllenB wrote:
Some idiot called ohojim is really spoiling the ebay
experience.
I regularly type "lathe" into the search box, to see
what auctions are ending in the next few days, now thanks
to this idiot I get hundreds of listings for books, many
with the same title, it makes it very difficult to browse
the other auctions.

Just in case someone wanted to do business with OHOJIM, it might be
illuminating to read what his reply to this same situation last year
(from Google).

*//////////////////////////////

You may be surprised to know that I agree with you!

I had been working on my launch-bots for two days and was in the process of
separating the ones out I didn't want to use. About 11:30 that night I got
an email from eBay telling me that the next day, Dec. 26th, was a free
listing day. I spent the next 3 hours purging all those I didn't intend to
use, hit the launch button and went to bed about 1:30AM. When I got up the
next morning, to my horror they had all launched! Including all the ones I
thought I had purged which was mostly made up of duplicates! I guess by 1:30
I had gotten too punchy.

This was certainly not intentional and will never happen again - I hope! At
least this one time boo boo by me will be over in a very few days. Everybody
makes mistakes from time to time but it seems I make the big ones!

I appreciate your concern and your patience.

I believe Nat Cole wrote the lyrics for this one.

"your story is so touching but it sounds just like a lie"

Kevin Gallimore