Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller Toller is offline

Default I need help from a brilliant furniture designer!

Also, on the box stand base unit, why are you showing the butt ends.?
Is there a reson for that?

You noticed that....
The side pieces have vertical grain , while the front piece has horizontal
grain; I didn't think the 6" joint was long enough for wood movement to
matter, especially since they are connected with pocket screws.
Since the front piece would show end grain I figured I would put the front
piece between the side pieces, since they wouldn't be end grain. I didn't
think the perpendicular grain would be as conspicuous as it actually is.