Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Power for tablesaw in shop?

wrote in message
In article ,
Greg O wrote:
...snipped...

While we are dreaming, don't forget the separate room, with the big screen
TV, surround sound and a pool table! Oops! Don't forget the beer fridge
and
wet bar too!
Greg

Hey, you left out the servant's quarters!

Considering that unless you are making a living with it, the woodshop itself
is a luxury item, I don't think a simple shower stall (and water heater, if
slop sink OP mentioned was going to be cold water only), is much of a
stretch. Few people bother to run water and drain to the shop, especially in
a seperate building, but OP metioned a half-bath, so adding a shower to that
becomes trivial. Unless a woodshop is a just a display room (like a yuppie
restaurant-grade gourmet kitchen that seldom actually gets used), you do
tend to get dirty working in there.

aem sends....