jim rozen

Default SCFM vs. CFM, also air flow/pressure across a regulator

In article wG7Jb.96458$VB2.220705@attbi_s51, Loren Coe says...

i have been following you guys, haven't had the incentive to continue but
that will come, i have a spare bell xmfr and i know how to float a scope,
it has been awhile, tho. does anyone think the power meter would be of
any use (the one on the side of the home)?

I tried this as a first attempt to find the real power
for my idling phase converter motor. It didn't
work, there were enough other small loads in the house
that I was unwilling to shut off, that swamped
the 200 watt signal I was trying to see. If you could
be sure that *everything* else was off, you might
have a chance at it.

Jim

please reply to: