ATP

Default Idiot on Ebay (ohojim)

Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 04:39:04 GMT, "ATP"
wrote:

Rick wrote:
no, just go to search by seller tab and exlude a list of up to 10
sellers...works like a champ!

I wish they had a feature that allows you to block a seller's items
forever- I'm in NY and constantly getting the Machinery Values ebay
store fantasy listings that I have to scroll through.

Do they Ever? sell a machine? Hardinge HCs for $4500? weeks and weeks
at a time...

They occasionally have a real ebay style auction, with no or low reserve.
The rest of the stuff is in their ebay store, where it is apparently cheap
to list items forever. Maybe they are just trying to keep their inventory on
the web and attract inquiries, but it seems to me the prices are so high
they are scaring off most interested parties.