Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default cordless drills, power difference between cheap and half decent?

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
Must be to early, Leon. I can't tell if you're serious or not. Hope not.

Serious. According to the AT&T phone features the higher Gig rating of 5.8
having a higher frequency than 2.8 travels better through and around
obstacles therefore in turn tends to travel farther by comparison. They
only have the higher frequency on the out going or in coming, I do not
recall which is which. Apparently at times you are when farther from the
base either you will not be able to hear the caller or he will not be able
to hear you.

Basically AT&T claims longer range through obstacles with the 5.8 over the
2.8. Either way this set of phones have always worked like they are hard
wired regardless of where I have used them. Our earlier 900 megahertz AT&T
phones with the longer antennas did not work as well, all things being
equal.