Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Are the new crop of Li-ion battery tools inherently dangerous?

In message . com,
Weatherlawyer writes

Grunff wrote:

http://www.pmlflightlink.com/archive/news_mini.html

"It is truly an outstanding example of British innovation at it's
best!"

Pity we never invented the metric system isn't it. Pity someone never
told their advertisers. I would never consider looking seriously at an
ad that gave the specs in French. Nothing against the French of course.

But if the morons overlooked the fact that we drive miles in this
country and still consume fuel by the gallon despite what the arses in
government want us to do, I might be looking at a car designed to
travel on the wrong side of the street for my tastes.

WTF are you whittering on about this time ?

--
geoff