Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Be careful out there!

"Puckdropper" wrote in message

I like to point out in discussions like this about technology and human
safety, just what the first rule of technology is: Technology fails.

Of course it does and probably fails more than we'd like to admit. Nothing
is ever going to replace proper training and good safety practices and
that's always going to be a basic starting point no matter how much
technology there is in operation to protect us. Assuming that technology is
all this is needed for safe operation is sheer lunacy. It's imparting the
knowledge that technology is only a small part of how to protect ourselves
that's important.