Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Water softener and soap in shower

On 2 Sep 2006 06:50:01 -0700, "Eddie G" wrote:

I installed a water softener several months ago and since then I notice
in the shower that I feel that the soap doesn't fully rinse off of me.
Is this normal with water softeners? Does this mean my wateris TOO
soft?

Should I use a different brand of soap, like Zest, that promotes no
soapy feeling?

Thanks!!

Eddie G

Soft water has a slippery feel and opposed to hard water. Actually,
rinsing with soft water will wash away the soap better than hard
water. Soap brands make little difference.