Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon Ken  Moon is offline

Default Identifiying lathe I suck at posting

"Steve" wrote in message
Hello,

First let me thank those who helped me get the pictures on my post. As I
expalined in my previous post. My father in law gave me a lathe that
belonged to his father. I can't find a serial number on it so I am having
hard time tracking down the origianl specs to see if I can get parts and
accessories for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are some
pictures of my lathe and that of the 1935-36 Craftsman lathe.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,
It appears that you have a Craftsman 9 or12 inch, circa 1933.
See www.lathes.co.uk/craftsman/page2.html

You should see your model there or on one of those pages. They also have
some manuals for old lathes.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.