Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Dual Drill ??

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 05:04:56 -0500, (TOM MOORE)
wrote:

I was wondering if anyone ownes a Dual drill and what do you think of
it..
I understand you can look at them at
www.dualdrill.com. I just a watched a deal on tv about them ,they look
kinda cheap, and free batterys for life, yea right..but I would like to
hear from you guys.

Call me a cynic, but the first clue on something like this is that
it's in an infomercial (and "not sold in stores." Why not? I've
always wondered.).

The Little Giant is the notable exception in that genre. Of course
they were around on the trade show circuit for a long time before
Robin's butt appeared on TV.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.