Posted to rec.woodworking
Steven L Umbach Steven L Umbach is offline

Default Dual Drill ??

For $120?? I think you can do a lot better with a Bosch, Dewalt, Makita, etc
or even Ryobi and deal with quick change bits. What is the warranty for the
tool itself? Will you be able to get a battery in a couple of years? It only
does 550 RPM. It sounds like it comes with only one battery.

Steve

http://bosch.cpotools.com/cordless_t.../33618-rt.html ---
see what you can get for about the same money with two batteries. You won't
wear this one out any time soon.
http://www.toolking.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=5596 --- or this

..

"TOM MOORE" wrote in message
I was wondering if anyone ownes a Dual drill and what do you think of
it..
I understand you can look at them at
www.dualdrill.com. I just a watched a deal on tv about them ,they look
kinda cheap, and free batterys for life, yea right..but I would like to
hear from you guys.
Thanks
Tom