Posted to rec.woodworking
Forrest Anderson Forrest Anderson is offline

Default Dual Drill ??

On Sat, 2 Sep 2006 05:04:56 -0500, in rec.woodworking,
(TOM MOORE) wrote:

I was wondering if anyone ownes a Dual drill and what do you think of
it..
I understand you can look at them at
www.dualdrill.com. I just a watched a deal on tv about them ,they look
kinda cheap, and free batterys for life, yea right..but I would like to
hear from you guys.

The "free replacement batteries for life" offer has some "small
print":

--------
When your Dual-Drill™ battery wears out, simply send it back to us and
we'll send you a new battery, and all you pay is processing and
handling.
--------

I suspect that the undeclared processing and handling fee (what's the
difference?!) will mean that their "free" offer could turn out to be
rather expensive.

Forrest

--
Forrest Anderson