Sunworshiper

Default touble with this saw.

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 17:42:05 -0700, mark
wrote:

Hi all, all I can manage to get with this saw are shattered tiles, any
suggestions?

http://www.eshop.msn.com/eshopframe....51806%26fp%3dF

BTW, I think those could be thin wrenches, I'm not sure....

mark

$90 for wrenches ! How many do ya need for this saw? Gonna need a
bit more info. if you want some help.

I just got woke up from a nap with the wife saying her dog dumped my
NEW saw off a perfectly sound table. Its screwed up , I think this
dog is up to about $750 of tools and such. If I didn't have a 5 yr.
old I'd shoot the ****er right in the backyard . I've got a nice deep
hole in the front yard and he can take a nice durt nap next to the
sewer line the **** head.