Ted Bennett

Default English wheel enthusiasts, look here

I'm interested in fabricating some bicycle fenders (mudguards to you
Brits). Picture a motorcycle fender, but with a much steeper transverse
curve.

Looking for suggestions on how to get the right curves, with a beaded or
folded edge. I have learned a bit about English wheels, but it
feasible to roll the strip by pushing it into the appropiate negative
form?

One difficulty with the English wheel would be that the ones I have seen
would not allow a curve of 180 degree arc.

--
Ted Bennett
Portland OR