Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Be careful out there!

That's the one! I know you! I lived accross the street from you. Your
brother Larry is my age, in fact if I remember right, he is exactly
one day older. (I remember because of the draft lottery)

Small world, huh? How are you doing?

In article om,
marc rosen wrote:
Hey Larry,
I think we went to the same school. Old Court JHS? I don't want to
name the teacher on line but if you contact me off group I'll tell you.
Are you related to other Wassermans from Randallstown?
Marc

wrote:
I had a drafting (For some reason it was called "mechanical drawing")
class in Junior High. I'll always remember the teacher holding up
his right hand, which was missing most of the index and ring fingers,
and saying, "I used to be a wood shop teacher until this happened..."

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland