Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Be careful out there!

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

Reminds me of the guy they sent around every year to the grade schools who
lectured on never picking up blasting caps. He had almost no fingers. It
made an impression on me. I can still see his mangled hands today.

I was working in the shop today with a guy who had NO fingers on his right
hand. He is employed on the cornice crew working on a house I'm building, so
there is little doubt where those fingers went. I was adding "laps" to cedar
planks using a dado set on the table saw and, although I started out in a
hurry, I kept seeing that hand with no fingers saying "here's what being in
a hurry looks like".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/06